Career Services is responsible for helping students choose careers, write resumes
and cover letters, and search for jobs. Career Services establishes relationships
with employers who recruit on campus and conducts two career fairs per year on the
Hall and Forsyth campus locations.
The primary purpose of the Career Services is to make available:
For more information, or to make an appointment with career services staff, contact:
- Current job listings for full-time and part-time jobs.
- Career counseling and assessment.
- Career and Skills Assessment Inventories including FOCUS 2
- Individual assistance with writing cover letters and resumes.
- Job interview preparation.
- Resume, interview, and job search workshops.
- Career development resources and handouts.
- Job market and salary information.
Career Services Specialist