- Tuition/fees may be paid by cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover
- Check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card payments for tuition and fees may be made
online via Banner Web. Instructions for online payment can be found on Banner Web's
main menu through www.laniertech.edu.
- Tuition/fees can also be paid using a payment plan offered through NELNET Business
Solutions. This plan is only available for limited times during registration periods.
An enrollment fee is required for using this option. To access this payment option
go to www.laniertech.edu. Click on "Current Students" and select "Sign up for payment
- Online authorizations are available for financial aid recipients who would like
to apply their Pell award towards the late registration fee. Pell authorizations
will remain in effect until the student submits a written revocation to the Business
Office/Administrative Services on the Oakwood campus. Note: Any remaining unpaid
balance will be the student's responsibility and must be paid prior to the payment
deadline to remain registered for classes.
- All check payments may be processed electronically. Returned checks will be subject
to fees assessed and collected by the third party check processor. Returned checks
not processed electronically will be subject to a $30 return check fee.
- A student who has a returned check may be required to make future payments by cash
or money order. In addition, the student will also owe the returned check fee of
- Lanier Technical College does not cash personal checks.
- Checks made out to Lanier Technical College should be for the exact amount of tuition
- Students should keep registration receipts for future needs such as tax information,
- Holds may be placed on student accounts for any unpaid charges owed to the college
or any Nelnet agreements in default status. Holds may prevent registration, receipt
of transcripts, and graduation.
- Students who register with Financial Aid, i.e. HOPE and/or Pell are responsible
for assuring that their financial aid files are complete prior to registration each
- Students who have third party agencies invoiced for their tuition and fees must
make sure that proper authorization has been provided to the Business Office prior
to the payment deadline. Third party agencies include, but are not restricted to:
Vocational Rehabilitation, WIOA, Workman's Compensation, Department of Veterans Affairs
Rehabilitation Services, Georgia Department of Labor Trade Act Training and other